Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

[Random] Favourite Female Anime Characters in 2010

Beside of building gundams, I like to watch anime movies and series. I'm a big fan of Japanese Animation. After reading the post from bruneian blogger "Hobby Chaos", here I want to share my top 10 favourite female anime characters in 2010. I know it is very late to post this. Since I'm very bored in the office right now, so I don't give a damn.



10- Saber from Fate/Stay Night

09- Ika Musume from Shinryaku! Ika Musume

08- Astraea from Sora no Otoshimono Forte

07- Yui Hirasawa from K-ON!!

06- Nami from One Piece

05- Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail

04- Boa Hancock from One Piece

03- Lucy Heartfillia from Fairy Tail

02- Kanu Unchou from Ikkitousen

01- Ayuzawa Misaki from Kaichou no Maid-Sama

Mind to share your TOP 10 Female anime characters. Please post it in the comment section! Tq. Chears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment