Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

MG 00 Raiser (WIP3)

Hello people, I was really busy this past few days, because I already have start working. So, I have little free time to spent for my Gundam. And now I've finally finish assemble the 0 Raiser from the MG 00 Raiser. In the O Raiser, there are 2 LED slots, 1 in each wing. So, in total, there are 5 LED slots altogether in the MG 00 Raiser. Since Bandai only provide 1 LED, we have to buy another 4 to complete it. But is it worth it to buy to the rest of 4 LEDs? Because each LED light cost B$26.90, (if buy at CH get special price cost B$22.90 each). If 4 LEDs, it will cost more than B$90. It is very damn expensive! By B$90, i can buy 2 HGUC Gundams or 1 MG Gundam. Different people have different opinion. As for me, I better buy new gundam instead.

The 0 Raiser

No comments:

Post a Comment