Pages

Tuesday 12 July 2011

[Random] End of July wish-list

Today is 13th of July, which means, another 3 more weeks for me to get my first salary. Yay! \(^o^)/ Wheee... The first thing I want to buy is the iMac. Right now, I owned a 4 year old MacBook Pro. The problem of my MBP is that, the track pad and the keyboard is sometime stop functioning. I dont know why this happen. The solution to this is to shut the power off for 5 - 10 minutes and turn it back on. Since the track pad is not functioning, i have to use external mouse to turn it off. It is very annoying when this happen. I still like my MPB. The performance is still good. Only the battery life is no good. It only can hold 1 hour. =( I guess this is the time for me to upgrade my Mac.

My MacBook Pro

The second thing is I also want to buy iPad 2. Since my work is involving Map Plan reading, I guess I need an iPad. I've still wondering, what size (hard disk capacity) that suites me. Should I buy 64Gb or 32Gb? I think the 16 Gb is not enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment