Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

[WIP] MG S-Gundam

I think I need a break of building the MG S-Gundam. Damn, this gundam is so difficult to built. It involves a lot I mean A LOT of screws. Not only that, I hurt my finger while I was tighten the screw. Luckily, I remembered that I bought a cordless screwdriver while I was studying in UK. The cordless screwdriver helps me a lot. This is what I got so far in about 3 weeks. I guess I stop building the S-Gundam for a while and start building the HG Gundam Avalanche Exia'.




Cordless Screwdriver

Here are the reason that I took time of building this gundam:
1) I was busy celebrating Hari Raya to my cuz and friends houses
2) I was busy playing PS3 Dynasty Warrior Gundam 3. The game is awesome. But there was no Red Frame Gundam :(
3) I started watching the 00 Gundam Series. Now I just finish the first season. 


Thanks Haszmie for lending me the Dynasty Warrior Gundam 3


No comments:

Post a Comment