Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

[RANDOM] In progress

Konbanwa, mina (good evening, everyone). Its been a while that I didn't update my blog. I was busy watching Anime while building my gundam. So far, I have done watching the 'Gundam Seed' series and the 'double O' series including its final movie (the awakening of trailblazer). Next, anime will be Gundam Seed Destiny. =)

I have done building my HG Avalanche Exia, but I need to paint some of the parts instead of using its sticker. Somehow I'm broke right now. I have to save money for MG 00 Seven Swords that I booked at CH Toynation. While waiting for me to buy the paint, I just continue building my MG S-Gundam. Now, it was like 95% done. I hope I'll finish building it by this week. There are many unbuild gundam and I will start working tomorrow. I will have less time to spend for my gundam.

Yay! I was told by Eric (CH) that the MG 00 Seven Swords will soon be arrive to his shop by next week. (^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment