Pages

Saturday 12 March 2011

Xcident / interbiu / hobby


Yesterday, in the early morning, I got a call from my dad and I got a shocking news that my mom just had an accident at Jalan Mulaut-Jalan Tutong junction. Alhamdullillah, now she is fine. She able to walk but cant chew hard food. Her chest and her mouth area are still hurt. Sedih banar ku meliat mama ku ani. "Ya Allah, sembuhkanlah ibuku dan lindungi ia selalu."


I just had a job interview today at S.P.A. The job was Jurutera Latihan. The interview was bad and I don't want to talk about it. After the interview, I met my form 5 classmate, Tan Ai Wun. (Damn, she's beautiful, hehe). Neway, she had an interview before me. Then, I also met Hazwan and Hadi there at S.P.A.

I went to CH Toynation Shop to book MG Gundam OO Raiser and Figma Miku Append Ver.

No comments:

Post a Comment