Pages

Monday 7 March 2011

Job interview & 2nd loot in March

I just had a job interview today at UEM Builders in Mentiri. It went very well. The job is very tough because the construction project was to build 4000 houses in 48 months. The interviewer said, the working time is from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m. (O_O) Hm.. I don't know whether to take the job or not. The work location is very far away from my home and it takes almost an hour. Hm.. lihatlah nanti macammana.

On my way home, I singgah ke CH-Toynation shop to book ZOE Jehuty. I also purchase the One Piece figurine. (Oh, man. I need to stop looting for this month. It drains all my money.)

Here is my second loot of this month!
Megahouse's P.O.P. Nico Robin Neo-5 and Banpresto's Luffy, Ace, Teach and Smoker.

No comments:

Post a Comment