Pages

Saturday 13 August 2011

[Random] 2nd loot in August

This morning, I went to Toy 'R Us at Mabohai with my old friend, Haszmie. We didn't get anything from there. We just "cuci-cuci mata" watching at the gundam section. Hehehe.. It is because we were targeting "MG Sinanju Version Ka". Unfortunately, it was unavailable. Luckily, I know one shop that sell those. It was at Sia & Tang in Gadong. Since I was a member there, I can get 10% discount and therefore I bought the gundam for B$126.

MG MSN-06S Sinanju Ver. Ka


I got this one from facebook's BTC member, Kevin Goh. It is the gatling guns for Unicorn Gundam. It is for Unicorn gundam scaled 1/100. He sells one for $25 but two for $48. Then, I grab both. Hehe..


Including gundam that I bought today, there are 5 unassembled MG gundams altogether. :S Hmm... What should I start? ..

The other 4 unassembled MG gundams.

Dammit, I need to stop buying gundam for this month. I have spent almost 3/4 of my salary in just for 13 days!! I need to start saving until the end of this month. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment