Pages

Monday 7 February 2011

Travelling

Phewwhh... What a busy day today. I almost spent a whole day away from home. In the morning, I went to Sengkurong to meet Kai. Actually he is a blogger who sell toy/s stuff. So, I bought from him 1/7 Scale PVC of Kanu Unchou and Suzumiya Haruhi Premium Figure. I went home and rest (play PS3, hehe) for about 1 hour. After that I had my lunch with my friends (Zyden and Hazwan) at Blue Eden, Kiulap. Then, we went to AV Electronics. I send my broken Mac Book Pro there while Zyden purchased something (I cant remember, I think he bought rechargeable battery for his mighty mouse). Then, I went to Gill Sports to survey latest football jersey. Somehow, it was not available. After I drove Hazwan back to his office, I came back to Kiulap, meet Khairuddin and watch 'Kurafat' movie. After the movie, we had our dinner at CA Mohamad Gadong. Then, we went home in separate vehicle. Finally, I arrived at home about 7-ish. I was planned to do a preview of my 3rd purchased gundam today, since I was so tired, I have to delay it.

No comments:

Post a Comment